Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Go look for it yourself
It'll be off now obviously you dumb toad, you're either tam, or someone close to her or alicia, either way not very smart to pipe up and not have the receipts of yourself in the live outing it. also odd that not one of the many nosey bastards in here saw it either. sus.
Someone tag her!
in my response, not with a dart
she's ignored me cause im on her flat ass! @Patty B GET HER

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2024
It got deaded, nothing is worth my kids being dragged across the internet, sometimes I have to be an adult in situations and that was going to far, especially with people egging it on. One good thing that comes from it though is the cult and their leader will be very disappointed 😀

I’m disappointed in you

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
For putting my kids first? 🥲
pay little princess no mind she's harmless, can be funny but shes a chronic s stirrer, she lives for it. and then she'll say it's just an opposing opinion and to not call her out but i dont call her out i just say she's a s stirrer. i don't mean it negatively, i enjoy a good s stir.
Why Dorit Is the Unsung Hero of RHOBH

Feb 27, 2024
pay little princess no mind she's harmless, can be funny but shes a chronic s stirrer, she lives for it. and then she'll say it's just an opposing opinion and to not call her out but i dont call her out i just say she's a s stirrer. i don't mean it negatively, i enjoy a good s stir.
Why Dorit Is the Unsung Hero of RHOBH

Thanks, maybe? You are the best gif queen, I still worship you ❤️

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I don’t care what any says, I know what I saw I just can’t remember where it was, becos I took a sleeping tablet last night and then started to question my own mind when I was asked for proof! I didn’t get the proof, but I’m glad someone else in here saw it as well

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I think it was just screen records of my lives, I actually have no skeletons, I’m boring. My biggest crime is calling people nonces
It's interesting how the timing worked out. Just as Tam was about to share the juicy gossip she has on you. I, for one, am disappointed as you can probably imagine. I was really looking forward to watching this while enjoying a glass of wine and scoffing like a true Peppa (not Pepper) Pig fan.

Happy Illumination Entertainment GIF by Sing Movie
Real Housewives Drinking GIF