Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm 3 sheets to the wind had a tipple or tow, hope you're all okkies.
Full House Reaction GIF
I hope you’re having the best time 😍

Fire Camping GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Funniest thing is remember she joined again on another account to catfish us all even after people outed stuff about her 😭
I genuinely thought the outing of her was boring and didn't mind her snooper account. It seemed unnecessary for personal beef between friends so I wasn't sure what the need for a thread was. It was somewhat entertaining until she started posting her SH. I reported her thread several times for that.

I genuinely thought the outing of her was boring and didn't mind her snooper account. It seemed unnecessary for personal beef between friends so I wasn't sure what the need for a thread was. It was somewhat entertaining until she started posting her SH. I reported her thread several times for that.
I was actually so shocked it was her she seemed lovely whilst on that account, I never really understood what happened with her and I didn't go too her thread to read it. Like you say it all sounded personal between friends even if she had lied it didn't impact us.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I was actually so shocked it was her she seemed lovely whilst on that account, I never really understood what happened with her and I didn't go too her thread to read it. Like you say it all sounded personal between friends even if she had lied it didn't impact us.

I think a lot of us were the same , kind of just kept out of it cos it didn't impact us

Oct 24, 2023
I don't even think it's a case of she's not lovely or she's all bad it seemed like she fell out with her friends and they brought it to CC. Wanting her medical records and s posted here was wild 💀 I'll watch if im about though. I was mostly offended that she went running to Tam after it all 😂

Oct 24, 2023
I don't think directly us it sounds like it's people who's left, do you remember Jodie with the blue hair?
Nobody that's left had anything to do with Jodie's thread. There might have been a few comments but they weren't the ones exposing her. It'll have been the people active in her thread, who were her friends at one point.