Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
@Nolan 🎵 had the dad joke I'm actually mortified for them. I wish anonymous all the best I mean it's weird but their gender doesn't define that they were kind and funny.
They honestly didn't need to lie... I mean some of us joined this forum ages ago and we werent exactly Angie haters at the time. We converted 🤣 and I haven't seen security Steve in Angies live in ages so it's possible he/she turned and saw the light. Personally I would of just owned it and said it before everyone finding out like this. Especially as they had made friendships outside of CC.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Security Steve wasn't exactly nice and there was speculation that they changed and came back and Angie the grinch 😂
Holy s balls

Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
That's fine but they have lied to people in private and are still sending messages lying right now. Causing people to worry even more. All because they wanted to pretend to be a man in here 😂
Exactly! Regardless of the stupid lies in here, they were messaging people outside of here and building friendships all based on a lie. I hope anyone affected is OK. 🥰

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
That's fine but they have lied to people in private and are still sending messages lying right now. Causing people to worry even more. All because they wanted to pretend to be a man in here 😂
I have missed a lot been out for two cigs and had a Tesco whoosh delivery ahhh ok am gonna delete that

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I know it's all funny n stuff but I actually feel for the people they were close too. Everyone's mental state matters I'm actually worried for those people 😔
Same. It doesn't matter to me, but I haven't built the friendship like others have. It's not what gender they are that will matter, but the betrayal of projecting a false image of themselves will spiral into doubting everything they said about themselves.

drama vh1 GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas