May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
@illyana @limbo.queen

Mixedish Shes Back GIF by ABC Network
Get Back Here The Texas Chainsaw Massacre GIF by filmeditor

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
To clear something up (if you care) all of this happened with Jodie etc I wasn’t friends with the group when this has happened. I have no issues with any of them but I wasn’t aware of any of this at the time. Only know of it recently.
Girl, check your notifications on here 😭 there’s been an iconic gif beef for some time 🤣

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I actually don’t hate Jodie, I don’t know the girl, I can’t have that energy for someone I don’t know. I offered nothing but kindness to her in a thread about her.

I hate that her trolls, who created profiles, purely to troll her, are now labelled as CC! None of us that are still here, we’re vile like her ex friends.

I said this to her 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_0224.png
    IMG_0224.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0225.png
    IMG_0225.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 44
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I actually don’t hate Jodie, I don’t know the girl, I can’t have that energy for someone I don’t know. I offered nothing but kindness to her in a thread about her.

I hate that her trolls, who created profiles, purely to troll her, are now labelled as CC! None of us that are still here, we’re vile like her ex friends.

I said this to her 🤷‍♀️
I just listed everyone who commented on her thread, I couldn't tag myself 😂. But I also never done anything her ex friends did I tried to tell her to get off.