We need a nickname for the 3 M's because they do my head in

Mable
Maze
Mazekeen
The Heather's
winona ryder heathers GIF

Mar 22, 2024
The pits
Mazza and Mabel are trying so hard to stay relevant. Everyone is sick of their voices and how they involve themselves. People cut them off that day mezza shouted at everyone to shut up so she could have a day on something she wasn't even part of 😄😄

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So Sam's partner was a man, and she came in here as Anonymous gushing over "his gf" multiple times. In fact some of the comments are weird now that I know the truth.

Was she projecting what she hoped her actual BF would say or feel about her?

season 1 facebook watch GIF by Sacred Lies
Chatting about her child, which I hope wasn't fake. The longing to get pregnant and engaged. Being in danger during the riots, all seems strange now.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
No, no one knew until jodie did. She made it obvious for people that know her
That's what I said Jodie had a call with her and they admitted it?

But if people were already suspicious would it not have been courtesy to reach out to people who already struggle in here and atleast warn them?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So @Anonymous needs to come say sorry in here! For those that she led up a path.
Honestly luv, they denied it so vehemently when I confronted them - maybe to a point of even believing it somewhat 😣

We stopped messaging when the live got underway, I ensured they were with someone and safe - as they were very stressed. I know it’s looking like it’s true but they were a genuinely likeable person on this thread* and I’ll miss them 🥹

*I’m not discounting their actions to Jodie, of course but it looks like they’ve perhaps had closure and can hopefully move on from this 🩵