Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
What a load of old SHIT! on Make a GIF

Feb 27, 2024
I saw something earlier about some of he's supporters saying he's a frued but I don't know what's happened

He was supposed to be merging with another rescue on a trial basis, big reds animal association. The lady from there said he’s a fraudster and a scammer, and it all fell through. He also got £10k from two creators on the app a couple of years a go to build dog kennels, which he allegedly never did. There’s been rumours about him for a while. I like him, I’m just saying what I know 👍

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
He was supposed to be merging with another rescue on a trial basis, big reds animal association. The lady from there said he’s a fraudster and a scammer, and it all fell through. He also got £10k from two creators on the app a couple of years a go to build dog kennels, which he allegedly never did. There’s been rumours about him for a while. I like him, I’m just saying what I know 👍
I read something like that recently too. I'm sure I took ss. I'll need to look and see if I can find them. I don't really know much about him tbh.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Aw no way , Shycho Sid / Sid Vicious has died. Why are all my childhood heros passing away :cry:

God save the queen, I had the vinyl and do you remember squeezes song around the same time, cool for cats
Aw no way , Shycho Sid / Sid Vicious has died. Why are all my childhood heros passing away :cry:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I like Adam, I think in all honesty he’s not so much scammed money, just not planned for how much it would all cost. So when Panda & Paul gave him money for kennels, he didn’t build new, but he did buy things to do up his exciting building, and air con units for them. Sadly he’s never used them, as he’s soft and has them all in the house, on top of that, Food, vet bills etc. he’s rehomed a lot of dogs and helped many others. I’ve heard dodgy things about all 3 of the main Spanish rescues on TikTok, I don’t know the truth, I just take them at face value. I enjoy the animal content, not the drama x

Sarah dog mum

Jul 13, 2024
England
The 10k was from panda and paul but there dodgy too

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Well, what a day to go and touch grass 🙄
But also, what a catch up! Bravo! 👏
For me, I saw a bit of a shift in Anonymous' posts from when I first joined to just before the riots. (Never spoke to them on a personal level) Very personal and intense for an anonymous forum, but I just assumed they were going through some s and this was their outlet.
Now I have so many questions! Did the content shift because there was indeed 2 people involved and the latter stuff was posted by the other party or were they aware they'd been caught out at this point and just got lost in their character?
Regardless, I know a few on here spoke with them on a personal level and this is where my disappointment lies. I just pray no one shared any personal stories with them in return.
Hope you're all well 🤎

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Brigham's been stirring the pot. Told Miss J that Laura was going to do something to her face. Miss J waiting to get in the box @lauraxxx05

Edit: She left. Back to Brighams box

Update: Laura had actually said she was going to do it to her own face after listening to J and it's all been blown massively out of proportion.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I don't think it's a secret that I spoke to Anon , there were a few of us that were genuinely concerned after the `break up` and wanted to check in to make sure he was doing okay. Part of me feels pretty stupid for believing it, and I guess part of me was hoping that there'd be some kind of proof with the truth that we'd all been talking to a male, because at no point did anyone think they were speaking with two people sharing an account. Nobody knew about the Security Steve stuff until tonight and it just seems to put an even more sinister spin on things.

None Of My Business Dont Tell Me GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX
It's a strange situation, I hope your okay Nolan