Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I wanted to respond with that, but I'm 30 minutes behind catching up. My reaction when I saw this comment -

American Horror Story Fx GIF by AHS

American Horror Story Kiss GIF by AHS

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I don’t go in his lives at all, I hear and see enough in here. I’d rather find a live watching paint dry if I’m honest, his voice alone turns my stomach.

Miss J 🤔 I’ve gotta say, I’m disappointed. I know a lot didn’t, but I always liked her. Liked her do you attitude to people. I don’t understand why she’s involved with these sad acts!

So is Alex denying that he said that about Laura and the cheese grater?

Because its unlikely that both myself and unicorn wrote the same thing at the same time if we were lying.
No so tonight someone called Freda mentioned it in the box he told J that Laura had said that so in response J said about how would she feel if she put acid in hers. This was all from April as it was mentioned then aswell about wellies being triggered by a grater. People are saying what Laura actually said was she could she grate her own face because of the sound of Js voice or something along those lines.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don’t go in his lives at all, I hear and see enough in here. I’d rather find a live watching paint dry if I’m honest, his voice alone turns my stomach.

Miss J 🤔 I’ve gotta say, I’m disappointed. I know a lot didn’t, but I always liked her. Liked her do you attitude to people. I don’t understand why she’s involved with these sad acts!
She's a t

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
No so tonight someone called Freda mentioned it in the box he told J that Laura had said that so in response J said about how would she feel if she put acid in hers. This was all from April as it was mentioned then aswell about wellies being triggered by a grater. People are saying what Laura actually said was she could she grate her own face because of the sound of Js voice or something along those lines.
I understand all of that part, I'm just so confused as to why my comment was relevant 😭😭
Do we know why he read out my post? did my post help his case? When I was literally just quoting what he said and going by my sarcasm in my post I definitely didn't believe him 🤣🤣

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

I understand all of that part, I'm just so confused as to why my comment was relevant 😭😭
Do we know why he read out my post? did my post help his case? When I was literally just quoting what he said and going by my sarcasm in my post I definitely didn't believe him 🤣🤣

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
Stacey(wellies) told him to look on here as that would prove it happened and that they weren't lying basically, yeah it helped 😭