Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
Have I missed @Anonymous phone call? Personally I would tell EQ Minx to go do herself, sitting there like she's got any right to be offended at anything. Daft boot
No Way Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Use lot are so dumb. I’ve read through all anonymous comments, they come off as a tedious freak. “Ohhh I’m so diplomatik” and so many comments saying oh I love you anonymous. Then they say “dumped” like they are at high school and u all pity them.

Who cares why does it matter it seems like wvery1 is a loser to some degree that’s why ur online daily comment cafe about a load of se.

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah I sit all day texting women in my basement. I’m gradually reading through this forum it is like a tv show
the amount of sad people here. All talking about mental health sob story. Someone said get off internet if your struggling and they ar right. Telling everyone who will listen s see
Good luck reading 200k plus comments

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
Biggest freak in here is Nolan anonymous Judas Medusa
Wtf you on about you tit read my previous comments I don't believe a word comes out of any fers mouth on TikTok without proof and proof was shown what I missed, now off you do.
you believe that Judas said and deleted your comments. Just cos he told you something. Your posts aren’t that bad from what I read.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Use lot are so dumb. I’ve read through all anonymous comments, they come off as a tedious freak. “Ohhh I’m so diplomatik” and so many comments saying oh I love you anonymous. Then they say “dumped” like they are at high school and u all pity them.

Who cares why does it matter it seems like wvery1 is a loser to some degree that’s why ur online daily comment cafe about a load of se.
AFFECTED
Excuse Me What GIF by BuzzFeed