Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yup he was such a smart arse control narcissist arsehole, you know the type!!

I got in his boxes couple of times he very much liked to have control over women and you had to follow rules in his lives which me being me I broke so got dropped lol

The stupid prick slipped onto green screen last night early hours this morning and got shoted

I doubt his name is Tom but I bet he has charges lol
Oh no, he doesn’t sound great at all 😟 I can imagine you two didn’t gel well together luv πŸ’€

Yup he was such a smart arse control narcissist arsehole, you know the type!!

I got in his boxes couple of times he very much liked to have control over women and you had to follow rules in his lives which me being me I broke so got dropped lol

The stupid prick slipped onto green screen last night early hours this morning and got shoted

I doubt his name is Tom but I bet he has charges lol
My only experience with him is when he was calling out Hayley for s she's actually done and she handled it by saying he's stalked her, doxed her and got photos of her kids for her discord.

Her discord that's been advertised as safe and infiltrated twice, once by Scottish Johnnys weird friend quirky queen. Where she shouldn't be posting her kids. The same was as she shouldn't be telling people her location on live.

Iv only watched him 3/4 times so im unsure of your run in with him but everyone else is only upset because he's came for their precious Hayley!

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not fire today, if I can make as many men as possible miserable I'll feel really good πŸ‘Ή

Lets Go Running GIF by The Adventures of Pete & Pete

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m currently trying to stay sane (as sane as I can be), I’ve inherited my late grandmothers Nespresso machine and trying to descale it is a painful process. The green/red light will be haunting my dreams alongside Angie and her wine.
Look up Bar Keepers Friend luv and good luck 🩡

IMG_7463.jpeg

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
My only experience with him is when he was calling out Hayley for s she's actually done and she handled it by saying he's stalked her, doxed her and got photos of her kids for her discord.

Her discord that's been advertised as safe and infiltrated twice, once by Scottish Johnnys weird friend quirky queen. Where she shouldn't be posting her kids. The same was as she shouldn't be telling people her location on live.

Iv only watched him 3/4 times so im unsure of your run in with him but everyone else is only upset because he's came for their precious Hayley!
Yeah when I first got in was for Hayley but having watched him I saw the way he worked the second time I was asking him questions didn't even mention Hayley

He was not happy when I asked him if he was dumped by a pretty lady that's why he now has rules 🀣🀣

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Yeah when I first got in was for Hayley but having watched him I saw the way he worked the second time I was asking him questions didn't even mention Hayley

He was not happy when I asked him if he was dumped by a pretty lady that's why he now has rules 🀣🀣
What did comet say?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I confess I’m a walking dead/zombie addict. I’m prepping, got 150 bog rolls, 5 crates of water in the spare room πŸ˜‚
My Husband is an apocalyptic prepper but in the virtual sense - he’s investigated everything and has nothing. We’d be first to go or I’d rent him out for education 🀣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I confess I’m a walking dead/zombie addict. I’m prepping, got 150 bog rolls, 5 crates of water in the spare room πŸ˜‚
Zombies don't care if you've wiped your arse, they'll eat you anyway. You need a crossbow, failing that a rolling pin will do. I can provide you with both, I have spares. 🫑
armed machine gun GIF

Medusa

I’m currently trying to stay sane (as sane as I can be), I’ve inherited my late grandmothers Nespresso machine and trying to descale it is a painful process. The green/red light will be haunting my dreams alongside Angie and her wine.
Save the stress by grabbing a bottle of this, it does the job and lasts for ages (we've tried so many products but this one works) and if you don't use amazon you can also buy it from the likes of Asda etc.
Screenshot_20240828_102502_Chrome.jpg

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
No no no you need weapons guns are sparce in the UK so get whatever you can make sure you have a map to the local b&q!!!

You don't want to be in your home either go somewhere with loads of supplies, hospital is your best bet medical supplies and hospital food to eat only issue is the virus will probably be more prevalent there as sick people be going in and out

I say supermarket there's food and basic medical supplies knifes etc as well and big enough to.run hide make traps

But i don't think about it alot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚