Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

So why has she not put his face out there already. I mean sheโ€™s seems to know he shoved a malt loaf or whatever it is up his arse
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'm trying to be nice so bare with me it's difficult

But in relation to the comments you are making about newbies, you are a newbie. So why not interact with other newbies too? Build new friendships with them as you are all in the same situation (apart from the troll accounts) alot of us in here know each other well enough to knows likes/dislikes,personalities so we tend to just interact with each other but eventually newbies merge in also ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ its what keeps the thread going.

We only act like dickheads to newbies to suss them out, to see if they are genuine and can handle the slagging or if they are just Scottish Johnny on his 50th account ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿคฃ

And actually tik tokers get the newbie treatment x20 , I barely survived but now I'm a top bunker from the futon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly itโ€™s heartbreaking ๐Ÿ’” I lost my 2 springers (15 & 18 yrs) and my lab (15) all in a 4 year period, I stick to my grandpups now, my heart still wonโ€™t let me get my own dog again. Iโ€™d never been without one in my life till my last boy went ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
What amazing ages to get to, my luv and Iโ€™m so sorry for such devastating losses ๐Ÿฅน itโ€™s never enough though is it, never enough time ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

I completely understand you not being ready, you may never be ready but thank God for those little grandpups ๐Ÿ•๐ŸคŽ I know when itโ€™s our time, we will all have wagging tails to greet us ๐Ÿค

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
Can i take a minute to appreciate those who keep it real in here the updaters and not the bitching from newbies. ๐Ÿ˜˜

You keep me entertained threw the day oftern sniggering at my desk while reading like a school kid being on the phone in lesson ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just love you and your daily updates ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿฉท
The funny thing is the people being paranoid and Catty about new commenters are 45 year old unemployed food stampers. Not sure why they are so bitchy but hey