Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
do knows, in grand scheme of things she doesn’t spend that much money on alcohol and takeaways compared to what she’s earning
Shahrukh Khan Money GIF
Bet she's got loads in the bank while her mother pays for everything 🥺 I've just gave my daughter some money for the taxi, she said why I sent too much to her bank 🤣🤣 said my finger slipped 🤣🤣

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
What's Karma Kas done? Do I need to cancel the subscription I was gifted? Make it good or that blue P.E. mat is gone aswell!
Sooooooooo

This crazy lady got in CA boxes last night claiming chippy millsy and kaz were all part of a Bully group trolling her

Where she lost credibility was at the point she claimed paul McCartney also trolled her

She also provided zero evidence and when asked why all these people came together to troll just her she could not say she also said she had a picture of karma kaz on a phone but never showed it she was clearly bonkers

So fast forward to today and chippy millsy tried to check on kas etc and he had blocked them after all gifted subs millsy gifting etc all to "protect his platform"

Basically he in it for the money 💰 🤑

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Sooooooooo

This crazy lady got in CA boxes last night claiming chippy millsy and kaz were all part of a Bully group trolling her

Where she lost credibility was at the point she claimed paul McCartney also trolled her

She also provided zero evidence and when asked why all these people came together to troll just her she could not say she also said she had a picture of karma kaz on a phone but never showed it she was clearly bonkers

So fast forward to today and chippy millsy tried to check on kas etc and he had blocked them after all gifted subs millsy gifting etc all to "protect his platform"

Basically he in it for the money 💰 🤑
OK, you can keep the mat

• Haha
Reactions: MMM