Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m a smoker but vape as well. Didn’t realise until this week, I’ve more than halved my smoking by using a vape 🤷‍♀️ I know it’s got nicotine, but no tar etc. and I’m not binging because they are so sweet.
I've been vaping for a few years , I 'dualed' for so many months after picking up my first starter kit because I couldn't kick that first one in the morning , coffee and a ciggy first thing just seemed to start the day off

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000023585.png
ugly halloween GIF by Adam Osgood

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I've been vaping for a few years , I 'dualed' for so many months after picking up my first starter kit because I couldn't kick that first one in the morning , coffee and a ciggy first thing just seemed to start the day off
I'm 8 months a non smoker and I've never vaped. I did use patches and the nicotine spray for 12 weeks to help me stop but I'm so glad I did. I'm not one of those annoying reformed smoker's though that wave their arms around and make faces at people smoking near me. I still enjoy the smell of a tab. I try and avoid being creepy though and smelling strangers if they're smoking near me 🤣🤣
Austin Powers Dance GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm 8 months a non smoker and I've never vaped. I did use patches and the nicotine spray for 12 weeks to help me stop but I'm so glad I did. I'm not one of those annoying reformed smoker's though that wave their arms around and make faces at people smoking near me. I still enjoy the smell of a tab. I try and avoid being creepy though and smelling strangers if they're smoking near me 🤣🤣
Austin Powers Dance GIF
I used to love the smell of old Holborn because it reminded me of my Grandad , is it even a thing anymore? Well done on the 8 months , I tried the patches but they left my arm red and itchy

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I used to love the smell of old Holborn because it reminded me of my Grandad , is it even a thing anymore? Well done on the 8 months , I tried the patches but they left my arm red and itchy
I think you can still get the baccy. I had to move the patches to a different spot every day. I think the only place I didn't stick them was my face!

Medusa

Austin Powers Dance GIF
I quit 9 years ago, but I could only do it by vaping. I'm like you, I love the smell of a burning cigarette but I hate the smell of it on people. It smells rancid.

Sometimes I do miss it and I did let myself down at the weekend by having a few draws off a cigarette (my head was spinning faster than a waltzer) I don't think i could pick a packet up and smoke the whole lot though, I've always been into my fitness and i try to live a healthy lifestyle (when health problems haven't held me back) and when i smoked i just felt so unhealthy, vaping is a lot more healthier but I find it so much more addictive, maybe it's because I never smoked indoors so i smoked less while I'll have the odd vape when I'm sitting doing nothing.
Haven't heard the word 'tab' for years. 😭🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I quit 9 years ago, but I could only do it by vaping. I'm like you, I love the smell of a burning cigarette but I hate the smell of it on people. It smells rancid.

Sometimes I do miss it and I did let myself down at the weekend by having a few draws off a cigarette (my head was spinning faster than a waltzer) I don't think i could pick a packet up and smoke the whole lot though, I've always been into my fitness and i try to live a healthy lifestyle (when health problems haven't held me back) and when i smoked i just felt so unhealthy, vaping is a lot more healthier but I find it so much more addictive, maybe it's because I never smoked indoors so i smoked less while I'll have the odd vape when I'm sitting doing nothing.
Haven't heard the word 'tab' for years. 😭🤣
9 years is amazing. Well done! I didn't want to start vaping in case I got addicted to them 🤣 I'm definitely a lot more active since I stopped.