Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Last 12 hour shift nearly done then im off for the weekend πŸ’ƒ just reading catching up.

Bath scroll bed πŸ₯±

Much love from your fav fan πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Sunglasses Influencer GIF by Your Happy Workplace

I think doxing that man was disgusting if she was so worried about him she should have taken the information to the police. Noface is a prick for his video especially as he has been very vocal about being against doxing in the past because he was doxed himself multiple times.
You can't mention no face without someone popping up saying they've saw his face and no him 😭 ok but I don't trust any of you 😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Stalking and harassing Hayley, taking photos of her kids and doxing them. I haven't saw this though. But Hayley divulged the other week he was taking these photos from her discord, the same discord quirky queen was in and Hayley done the awareness video about what they do with photos of children etc and doxing. Shes worded her recent videos in such a way that it gave the impression Tom is following her around and taking physical photos and stalking her in person encoring people to find him and post him all over social media. There's been lives announcing he is a pedophile and that he's been stung before. They've doxed 8 people to get to the point of actually doxing him and being correct. Haven't saw any proof he's anything other than a bit of a mouthy prick to women.
Christ this is messy 😬 taking photos from a Discord is rank behaviour but thankfully it’s β€œless dangerous” than real life photos - they aren’t in the local vicinity thank God. Tom acting like this won’t be doing him any favours, no wonder rumours are rife and especially so if he’s doing this to multiple women!

I know this sounds terrible but I really don’t think parents should upload any content featuring their children. I don’t think anywhere is safe online and that’s awful to have to accept - people should be able to show their pride and love. But looking at the popular family social media accounts and the saves on their videos, it’s terrifying πŸ₯Ί

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m listening to the Tenerife Tom live. An innocent man has been put on pedo groups on Facebook because of these stupid fs. Let me shout it louder for those who havnt heard…..HAYLEY COMET IS A t WHO IS CRYING BECAUSE HER s BEHAVIOUR IS BEING EXPOSED ON THE APP.
Don’t come at me saying β€œshe’s been harassed” where? Someone copying photos SHE put in a discord of her kids. For someone in hiding, she puts an awful lot of s out there to strangers about herself. Show me receipts or do off

Christ this is messy 😬 taking photos from a Discord is rank behaviour but thankfully it’s β€œless dangerous” than real life photos - they aren’t in the local vicinity thank God. Tom acting like this won’t be doing him any favours, no wonder rumours are rife and especially so if he’s doing this to multiple women!

I know this sounds terrible but I really don’t think parents should upload any content featuring their children. I don’t think anywhere is safe online and that’s awful to have to accept - people should be able to show their pride and love. But looking at the popular family social media accounts and the saves on their videos, it’s terrifying πŸ₯Ί
I don't think people should put photos in a discord they were fully aware that questionable people like quirky queen have been in. An unsafe already "infiltrated" place. Again I haven't saw proof of this nor do I want to.

In this how it goes now though? Anytime someone upsets Hayley she's got a group of people who will find and dox people until they get the right one?

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m listening to the Tenerife Tom live. An innocent man has been put on pedo groups on Facebook because of these stupid fs. Let me shout it louder for those who havnt heard…..HAYLEY COMET IS A t WHO IS CRYING BECAUSE HER s BEHAVIOUR IS BEING EXPOSED ON THE APP.
Don’t come at me saying β€œshe’s been harassed” where? Someone copying photos SHE put in a discord of her kids. For someone in hiding, she puts an awful lot of s out there to strangers about herself. Show me receipts or do off
Excited Lets Go GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
If the minor/predatory rumours/allegations aren’t based on anything tangible - then holy do, that’s a seriously dangerous game 😬

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't think people should put photos in a discord they were fully aware that questionable people like quirky queen have been in. An unsafe already "infiltrated" place. Again I haven't saw proof of this nor do I want to.

In this how it goes now though? Anytime someone upsets Hayley she's got a group of people who will find and dox people until they get the right one?
I agree completely, it shouldn’t be that way like I said but it’s the unfortunate reality of the internet 😞

This happens with any large online following, it’s not right but it always seems to happen on TikTok especially.