Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I very much doubt she's even spending time with her other than for Shelia to tell her her room stinks of cat piss and a wasted life.
She’ll probably get her Mum to speak in the background on live later and lie about the amazing afternoon they’ve had 🤥

Can’t do this now Ang 😉

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Spending time with my Mum 🤥

You sad old boot Angela. The saddest part is, you won’t - not even out of spite. There’s more love between Alicia and her sadly passed Mother, than there ever has been between you and your living Mother.

Why don’t you accuse her of murdering your Dad again, over lunch 😍 Or perhaps a spot of brunch, as she goes over her plans of how to kill you with the neighbour 🥰 careful not to invite your Sister though, she still wants nothing to do with you.

How dare she mock a parental loss, when her entire personality is red wine, green veg and Daddy issues.

t.
She’s defo not spending time with her mum. But she defo should because nobody is here forever and you don’t get that time back. I’m blessed to have had the mother that I did, and the mother/daughter relationship we had. There’s no regrets for me, no slander or abhorrent stuff said online by me about my mother.

Attachments

• d6b9488e-018a-4ba1-a2dc-57a5a25bbfb8.mp4
    3.6 MB
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She’s defo not spending time with her mum. But she defo should because nobody is here forever and you don’t get that time back. I’m blessed to have had the mother that I did, and the mother/daughter relationship we had. There’s no regrets for me, no slander or abhorrent stuff said online by me about my mother.
I can’t believe she did that to you 🫂🩵

It takes a real nasty piece of work, to pull that sort of viciousness out of me. I’m just glad there’s screenshots of her starting this fire.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Omg those woman arguing about Hustle, how fing desperate and embarrassing
something GIF

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
They manipulate people by showing Isla on camera, I’ll agree with him on that
I see it differently, that they share their journey. I don’t like that people call them out for having any type of life either, like when they go out alone, it’s not like they’re leaving her home alone, and i can’t imagine how difficult it is for them as parents to have such a poorly daughter. Everyone will have an opinion on it and that’s fine but I think when it’s to do with a poorly child they should maybe just keep it to themselves

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I see it differently, that they share their journey. I don’t like that people call them out for having any type of life either, like when they go out alone, it’s not like they’re leaving her home alone, and i can’t imagine how difficult it is for them as parents to have such a poorly daughter. Everyone will have an opinion on it and that’s fine but I think when it’s to do with a poorly child they should maybe just keep it to themselves
Well we’re all entitled to our own opinions but they can update people without showing her motionless on camera.gifts always turned on,talking about moving to Spain when she passes. I personally would be making private memories with my child,not parading them in from of thousands of strangers

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
I don't agree with children being live on an app, but it's only my personal view. I've fortunately had the pleasure off being in the life of two children that was at end of life care. I do find it difficult and heart breaking seeing a child on live. Not sure if that's my selfish reasons or the fact that my friends delt with their journey so different. I'm glad to hear that her mother now has contact and is in her life