Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Angie's only scared by adult social services because they'd take her away and plop her on a psych hold and leave her mother in peace
a woman talking on a cell phone with the words  i 'd like to report a murder or whatever  below her

lisa rowe gifs | WiffleGif

selene — girl interrupted (1999) Daisy's house

angie is daisy. if youve seen it 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
So, Angela can say whatever she wants about Alicia's Mother, because the dead cannot hear her words, but no-one is allowed to say anything regarding her dead Father...because he's eavesdropping from under Angela's floorboards?

Confused Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment
Honestly the flip flopping of that woman never ceases to amaze me 🤬 so by her standards, it’s fine to say Broccoli etc because her dad can’t hear it?

She’s a low level, stinking, filthy guttersnipe, with lower morals than an alley cat surrounded by queens in heat. She should focus on her own house of cards, before trying to tumble anyone else’s the foul t.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Wow. Just how low is she going to go before anyone will discuss this on their respective FYP shows.
In my opinion, you can't FYP other people's s, if you fail to highlight the disgusting things coming out of this woman's mouth.
The hypocrisy is, she'll be crying later, presumably over Emz talking about her father, wailing 'don't talk about the dead'.