Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Anyone know why she was all "do you honeybee" and then went off live? What's honeybee done?

Ugh. I wanted a Billie Piper "honey to the bee" gif, but apparently that reference is too old and not cool enough to be on giphy. 🖕

sad doctor who GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Hope everyone is ok my son's had a sick bug I've missed 2 whole days has anything interesting happened?
Seriously though, hope your son is feeling better. Sickness bugs are abhorrent. 🫶

Today Angela went for Alicia (I've just shared the links a page back to the screen-recordings I got today, but one is over an hour long so maybe skim watch that. 😂). Pearl is fuming because Angela is obsessed with Emz tonight and Angela has gone back on with Emz now that Pearl has gone offline.

There has been nobody on night-shift 2 nights in a row, so I claimed a page (11390 I think).

Uhm. Chloe, Kelly, Paula and that lot have had another bust up.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh god I'll have a look on the fyp 😩
Oh! And Canadian Angie boxed some weird woman who had a whole load of crazy stories. They claimed that Chippie, Millsy, Miss Red and Karma Kas were all in a trolling group who targeted her and her 9 year old son 2 years ago. She also claimed Kas conned her out of between £10,000 - £50,000. Obviously they've all denied this. Apparently this woman also claims Sir Paul McCartney conned her out of money, too, so it seems likely that she's a nut.

Seriously though, hope your son is feeling better. Sickness bugs are abhorrent. 🫶

Today Angela went for Alicia (I've just shared the links a page back to the screen-recordings I got today, but one is over an hour long so maybe skim watch that. 😂). Pearl is tonight fuming because Angela is obsessed with Emz tonight and Angela has gone back on with Emz now that Pearl has gone offline.

There has been nobody on night-shift 2 nights in a row, so I claimed a page (11390 I think).

Uhm. Chloe, Kelly, Paula and that lot have had another bust up.
He's stopped being sick around lunch time today and then we slept all day 🤣 now he's star fished in my bed and I'm wired so I'll have a look for the links and have a watch.
Oh god not another fall out.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Hope everyone is ok my son's had a sick bug I've missed 2 whole days has anything interesting happened?
IMG_2761.jpeg
Angie puking on her bed. An hour before lecturing emz about drinking.

Top girl and Angie fell out.

Alicia and Angie butt heads again.

Michelle Michelle gifted some unis and sat in angies box wanting an apology. She didn’t get one.

Prince brat and Angies feud keeps bubbling along and the fyp shows keep moving around.

Pearl may or may not have been arrested at some point but she’s not letting it slip.

Corie is still annoying.

Bird man and Scotty did a very bias court on TikTok about Angie and her various feuds. She won but it was rigged.

Angie claims she was in a coma once

Emz and her might have reconnected.

Kas. Milsy and chippy also had some drama but it’s not very interesting.

Oh! And Canadian Angie boxed some weird woman who had a whole load of crazy stories. They claimed that Chippie, Millsy, Miss Red and Karma Kas were all in a trolling group who targeted her and her 9 year old son 2 years ago. She also claimed Kas conned her out of between £10,000 - £50,000. Obviously they've all denied this. Apparently this woman also claims Sir Paul McCartney conned her out of money, too, so it seems likely that she's a nut.
Karma kas is weird he disappeared off the app for ages after pretending to be Carl pilkington, wonder if that's has any connection, I try not to watch him as him and Brigham are on par boring as do.