Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
She's trying to impress Sam if I had to witness it then so do you all 🤢😂
View attachment 1000073063.mp4
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
I fell asleep thankfully so didn’t watch the remainder of angies drunken antics. Did she end up ringing Pearl? Are they now besties again?

Did we find out why Pearl called Angie no contact coach?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I see angie all over the fyp this morning ...
She will be be crying all day saying emz and prat bullied her.pearl will come on and make loads off excuses for her
The cult will treat her like a baby.
I hope topgirl doesn't go back to the cult
What happened with topgirl?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Have the night shift quit where are you all at 😭
You see? Night-shift are slacking. They're all off being weird by having lives or sleeping patterns.

Sorry I couldn't be on duty with you last night. I still didn't manage to get to bed until past-3am though, as I spent too much time horrified by Angela when I should've been doing s. 😂😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
Morning guys 💙❤️ thanks for the night shift updates 🤣 I've twice in my life time been pissed and was a fing nightmare 🤣🤣 once when I was 18 at a working men's club I drank too much Gin and sobbed 🤣 the 2nd time was at a work function where I was excited to be away from my young family and bought a box of red wine to drink in the hotel room. Big fing mistake!!! Told my boss I loved her and I peed in a bush 🤣🤣 never have I touched Gin or Red wine ever again 🤣🤣🤣