Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
What I've been picking up on are the amount of children actually watching her lives and getting in her box. Saddest thing I think is she's not even drunk it's all pretend so she can say and do what she wants and then blame drink.
This I agree with fully she knows what gets the views in for sure , I have also noticed the young people that get in her box and they are vulnerable. They way they came for an Alicia yesterday is all to do with starting drama , these girls mind there business and they get recorded n watched Ona daily basis by angies people , Angie is obsessed with TT she sits In her boxes there’s a full on debate goin on and she’s sat on her phone in someone else’s live , she’s not ok

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Dave Dorans acting the hard man yet again

Cat Shaking GIF by The .GIFYS
He needs a Glasgow kiss

Assassins Creed Kill GIF by Ubisoft Nederland

This I agree with fully she knows what gets the views in for sure , I have also noticed the young people that get in her box and they are vulnerable. They way they came for an Alicia yesterday is all to do with starting drama , these girls mind there business and they get recorded n watched Ona daily basis by angies people , Angie is obsessed with TT she sits In her boxes there’s a full on debate goin on and she’s sat on her phone in someone else’s live , she’s not ok
It's all a game for her, I've watched her for about 2 years like how she acts child like to be babysat when drunk it's the most strangest behaviour I've ever witnessed but it pulls the views. Thing is once this obsession is over which it will come to an end eventually there will be someone new

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Dread blocked me for saying she’s biased🙄
Schitts Creek Girl GIF by CBC

So I'll say it here cause let's face it you read it red!!!

You are not smart enough to hold lives on issues you don't understand, you infantilise a 50 year old piss stained tramp on your platform because you think her actions are tit for tat!!!

Angie is the worst thing to happen to socialedia since Elon musk took over twitter and called it X!!

Stop with your fing bullshit echo chamber this is real life, you don't say to a racist aww it's ok it's tit for tat because they said brocolli!!!

Angie, pearl infact most of your cretinous minions are racist, homophobic fs obsessed with a kids platform and numbers they get!!

You do not speak sense because you have none you are out for whatever coins you can scrape off the floor of Angie's piss stained carpet

Leave the real talk to the adults you stick with your iPad and singing