Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I'm waiting on Angie freaking out when Sam jumps in her Dm's demanding her to be a drug runner for the whole of London. - because in his eyes he's paid her and now owns her.
Nervous The Big Bang Theory GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
She’s vile for a reason people aren’t born vile, trauma n programming has an effect on who we are as people, she has deep routed problems for sure and she projects it onto others
Not all people are vile for a reason narcissist psychopaths are born that way , most brought up in a nuclear family , Angie could just be a grade A t

She doesn't give off trauma to me she gives off veruca salt I want it now!!! She was a spoilt little dickhead and had taken that into her adult life

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I see it differently, I think she's been that used to having her own way most of her life and everyone around her has catered to her needs. What Angie wants, angie gets.

She's not used to people saying no, so she turns nasty and spiteful when things don't go her way. I see nothing but a spolit, hateful brat, but that's just my opinion.
Omg I literally just wrote this before seeing your reply bruh great minds think alike!!!
Excited Season 5 GIF by The Office

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Not all people are vile for a reason narcissist psychopaths are born that way , most brought up in a nuclear family , Angie could just be a grade A t

She doesn't give off trauma to me she gives off veruca salt I want it now!!! She was a spoilt little dickhead and had taken that into her adult life
No1 is born as anything … the universe doesn’t pick people to be a certain way , it’s not a case of let’s make that 1 a racist , let’s make that 1 a psychopath, let’s make this one a SK, environments , trauma and programming yes born like that no I don’t agree with you … u said it yourself brought up in a nuclear family so their surroundings make them who they are .. yes 100%

Spoilt brat absolutely agree with u on that 1 … her people enabler her until they stop this will continue