Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Tiktok today
Over It Smh GIF
90 Day Fiance Smh GIF by TLC

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
EVERYONE deserves to be called out for their s. The fact its Alex doing it is really riling people up as hes said the worse. I get that but Hayley was defo in the wrong saying what she did. Cant use the excuse she was drunk as so is Angie and they wont accept that as an excuse. My head is spinning at all the double standards. He hasn't even played the rest of what she said yet and they are defending her. I liked Hayley until a point and called her out. She is wrong and always talks sexually in her lives. Its cringe. She should do that in her discord imo. They all talk s on what they shouldn't. I support neither Alex or Hayley but she does deserve to be called out. Don't get drunk on live simple.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
He more or less left his babies mama's with nothing, I don't want to put in here what he 'supposedly' did because none of it was proven but he isn't a nice lad.
He was lucky if he had 10 people in his room so he'll be buzzing from all of this clout. i really have nothing nice to say about the lad, he's nothing but your basic tiktok beg.
There is something about him that creeps me out. You can see he isn’t a nice person by looking at him.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
EVERYONE deserves to be called out for their s. The fact its Alex doing it is really riling people up as hes said the worse. I get that but Hayley was defo in the wrong saying what she did. Cant use the excuse she was drunk as so is Angie and they wont accept that as an excuse. My head is spinning at all the double standards. He hasn't even played the rest of what she said yet and they are defending her. I liked Hayley until a point and called her out. She is wrong and always talks sexually in her lives. Its cringe. She should do that in her discord imo. They all talk s on what they shouldn't. I support neither Alex or Hayley but she does deserve to be called out. Don't get drunk on live simple.
There is widespread double standards on the app, isn't there? hmm I've also picked up on that, the talking in a sexually suggestive way.