Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
gosh I can only imagine what Alicia thinks about me lol
I think youโ€™re very intelligent tbh. I reacted to something you said about me when I shouldnโ€™t have because youโ€™re entitled to your opinion and u donโ€™t have to like me, and I did say previously I would stop doing that and leave people to say what they want. But delainey always has a lot to say so today I chose to air my opinion

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
No word of a lie the first time I saw Scotty lum someone was screaming that he's purple aki, like he's not but that's how I know him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
He was preaching to someone about religion the first time I came across him. I was like yeahhhh do this Iโ€™m off. Religion and politics for me is a no no when people are preaching. Causes too many arguments

Nov 10, 2023
It's fresh drama to me is this recent ๐Ÿ˜ญ, scroll away from the leave button and try again it does that when I try to post comments
Alex was in his friends live last night saying heโ€™s got a screen recording and people have talked about him and have the higher moral high ground etc but didnโ€™t give a name and then on his new morning show he played it.

I believe the recording is from 2 nights ago.

Feb 29, 2024
So just a normal day for you then Marshy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
talking blah blah blah GIF by Yandel

Alex was in his friends live last night saying heโ€™s got a screen recording and people have talked about him and have the higher moral high ground etc but didnโ€™t give a name and then on his new morning show he played it.

I believe the recording is from 2 nights ago.
I haven't been watching any of these people because it's like watching a rerun of the same s tv show it's the same s daily I got bored ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
It was a wild guess tbh just because he was the one who had recorded it๐Ÿคฃ

Scared myself just now. When I clicked post reply it kept popping up asking me to confirm that I wanted to leave ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It done that to me a few times. I thought I had sausage fingers and was pressing something else

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I think youโ€™re very intelligent tbh. I reacted to something you said about me when I shouldnโ€™t have because youโ€™re entitled to your opinion and u donโ€™t have to like me, and I did say previously I would stop doing that and leave people to say what they want. But delainey always has a lot to say so today I chose to air my opinion
I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a lot to say. It's kinda the whole point of a public forum.
Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

Feb 29, 2024
I thought I was the intelligent one
Think Dota 2 GIF by Alliance

Medusa

The negativity wasnโ€™t aimed at you. Because I donโ€™t believe youโ€™re always negative. I do, however think youโ€™re a bit of a flip flop. I remember when you said previously that I had been on live cracking jokes about going to Auschwitz when I said I wanted to go there and I think itโ€™s important, and that I was shaming my friend for the area she lives in when me and her were joking.
People back it when itโ€™s someone they also dislike in here and thatโ€™s fine, we all laughed and itโ€™s funny, but I donโ€™t expect everyone to, I also donโ€™t expect everyone to like me. I mostly ignore delainey because sheโ€™s boring, but sometimes I like to react to stuff. You can feel how u feel about Hayley and people can say what they want about her in here, I donโ€™t say anything to anyone about it.
I'm just about to sit down to eat, I'd like you to show me where I have flip flopped or mentioned anything negative about you visiting Auschwitz ?

If I remember correctly I have spoken about Belsen concentration camps but only to say how upsetting it was and how eerily quite it was to live near the camp. I'm happy to be proven wrong though.

I wouldn't consider myself to be a flip-flop in fact far from it, I don't shy away from speaking my mind even if it means making a few enemies along the way.

I think most of this stems down to who likes who and who's willing to follow the crowd, and I'm just not that type of person.

If you had named who your post was directed at then people wouldn't be putting their two penn'orth in.