Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Mad Hatter is just too much! like way too fing much 🤯🤯Is she pissed?
I watched her til 4am and she backed CA despite everything she has done to her partner and stepchild, there's some things that's unforgivable and targeting your loved one's is one of them.
I see a very troubled girl who tries to see the best in people and sometimes she's willing to sacrifice those who genuinely care about her just to please someone who couldn't give a s, but no one can tell her differently, so i get it but i don't agree with it - sad to watch and hard to understand.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m in exposed’s live… Hayley comet has come in. Talking about miss blue.
Hayley was saying she only modded blue as she thought she was friends with baguette. Then she found out she wasn’t baguettes mate but blue was mod by then. Hayley got rid of blue when blue refused to show her face to Hayley

Miss blue is in another live to do with Tenerife Tom that she’s doing a lot of blocking and muting in.

I’m half paying attention as i am doom scrolling so if I’ve muddled stuff up please correct me

@Fliptok i know you wondered why blue was blocked

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
From what I know there isn't a grant anymore. But I think schools do get a small amount of funding for school clothes. They have to do this as it could mean a child doesn't get the education due to uniform. Schools tend to keep this quite do to the lack of funding.

There are several ways to try to get help with school uniform. School essentials grant, and clothing allowance scheme. Sure you apply via .gov. That said, I don’t think they are that easy to get and not everyone knows about them.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
fing told everyone Sheila Davis was a weird little bastard back in April when she was coding miss reds edl gala with racial police codes with chonky. She then changed her name cause apparently everyone thought she was really Sheila. Became miss blue and now she's doing side missions on the app with a bunch of crazy colour bitches

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m in exposed’s live… Hayley comet has come in. Talking about miss blue.
Hayley was saying she only modded blue as she thought she was friends with baguette. Then she found out she wasn’t baguettes mate but blue was mod by then. Hayley got rid of blue when blue refused to show her face to Hayley

Miss blue is in another live to do with Tenerife Tom that she’s doing a lot of blocking and muting in.

I’m half paying attention as i am doom scrolling so if I’ve muddled stuff up please correct me

@Fliptok i know you wondered why blue was blocked
How you gonna mod a faceless account then demand they show you their face 😭😭😭😭😭

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
fing told everyone Sheila Davis was a weird little bastard back in April when she was coding miss reds edl gala with racial police codes with chonky. She then changed her name cause apparently everyone thought she was really Sheila. Became miss blue and now she's doing side missions on the app with a bunch on crazy colour bitches
💀 side missions!