Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Who’s princess flu? seems one strange fa but apparently he’s made a video of pearl. I’ve just been on his profile and he’s done a video saying philip schofield sexually harassed him 🙄🤔seems a bit of a plonker
Go on fact freaks YouTube. You will find out all about him. Plonker doesn’t even come close

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I would have missed you had I not been missing myself. I've been in hospital 8 days and noone lit even a single candle for me.

I'm confused what happened with Anonymous, our Anonymous, female sounding, feelings ????????????? I need to know 😂😂

Hope by the time I finish catching up, you have returned, I'm excited to see if I have returned by then. 👀
I held a 12 hour live on wheres fish pie 🥧 I swear

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Because he's a WANKER
Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I would have missed you had I not been missing myself. I've been in hospital 8 days and noone lit even a single candle for me.

I'm confused what happened with Anonymous, our Anonymous, female sounding, feelings ????????????? I need to know 😂😂

Hope by the time I finish catching up, you have returned, I'm excited to see if I have returned by then. 👀
Are you okay? X

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Oh my goodness,are you ok now?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She’s currently in my dm’s telling me she has a full time job, that she didn’t watch a live then she did then she got screen recordings then she only watched 20 seconds. She needs to seek serious help at this point cause it’s not normal. She said ‘Alicia I’m coming for you next’ but all she’s known for is doxing wrong info/people 😭
I think she also runs the blue crew page, when that page was accused of being Fiesty in here she backed it, as well as plugging it previously.
Also shes definitely someone that used to join Angies box. A few old comments she made about charchar and Billy have me thinking.... you would have to be around a long time for those comments.

Also it was right in our face the whole time she did actually threaten to dox Tam like 4 times a few months back even going as far as to quote part of the address 🫠 so she has form for doxing 🤣

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Straight from the jail 😂 where the do is she? Oh it’s a hostel but she got loads a money apparently
Just joined and the first thing I heard is “AM NO RACIST” followed by racist comments involving televisions, don’t want to repeat it but I think you’ll know what I mean

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Has to be something fishy going on with the burger van. If it’s such a difficult process, why would she wait until it runs out to sort it? Surely if she does it every year, it’s not that difficult to renew. They don’t want businesses not running, and is her plot secure, or can someone else has taken over it, odd.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Has to be something fishy going on with the burger van. If it’s such a difficult process, why would she wait until it runs out to sort it? Surely if she does it every year, it’s not that difficult to renew. They don’t want businesses not running, and is her plot secure, or can someone else has taken over it, odd.
She said something about a name change not sure if she's renaming the van or it's going in someone else's name