Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

donnnnnn't it's never going to end until one of them is completely publicly shamed.
ibeen in groups with npd'rs, they ended up being discharged for not complying/one of them had their parents out a window and trying to tell a girl off. the npd's are staunch, but the bpd gyallys will turn them inside out once they split 😭
I didn't know much about Narc's until i joined tiktok, I know more about bpd than I do about npd so I can see how people who have npd would crumble if someone who had bpd was to lose their s and drag them.
I couldn't even begin to imagine what it's like to sit in a room full of people who have npd - tiktok is bad enough, so your head must have been battered.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I might go back to bed, I'm sure Angie will be talking about the same thing in 6hrs anyway
season 7 episode 23 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Medusa

I understand that, I was watching Inbetweeners last night and I immediately saw that and thought of Alex, so I felt compelled to share.
If it does fall back on anyone, it should be me. I'm not linked to PLM, and a lot of people know that. But if they want to start complaining about a frame in a TV show, then I will happily provide some contact details for Alex to complain to.

For all your complaints Alex, please use the following information:

Post: White Gold Ii Television Limited, C/O Fudge Park, New Wing, Somerset House, Strand, United Kingdom, WC2R 1LA
Tel: 00 44 203 701 7571
Email:
[email protected]
I didn't know it was from the Inbetweeners I just thought you'd randomly posted a pic of fat man with his one eyed worm on show. 😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I didn't know much about Narc's until i joined tiktok, I know more about bpd than I do about npd so I can see how people who have npd would crumble if someone who had bpd was to lose their s and drag them.
I couldn't even begin to imagine what it's like to sit in a room full of people who have npd - tiktok is bad enough, so your head must have been battered.
It was a mix tbh, and the lives have nothing on the 'debates' that would be had. it did batter my head but it made it heal too and it's given me great anecdotes 😭 💕 Some people think NPD/BPD are two sides of the same coin (like sister signs in astrology), that fundamentally the problems with relationships to self/others are the same, but inverse. it's why a person with npd will crumble and get very 'bdp' when they're unmasked, desperarate to not be rejected/left etc (yknow when you hear a narc guy do the snotty whingy cry after fing furniture everywhere?), and when a pwBpd switches/splits they can get very narc'y, cold, and vengeful.
TV gif. Rihanna gives a smiling, awkward wink to right of frame, then casually points and starts to laugh.

im going to tell people i have a degree in forensic psychology.

Medusa

It was a mix tbh, and the lives have nothing on the 'debates' that would be had. it did batter my head but it made it heal too and it's given me great anecdotes 😭 💕 Some people think NPD/BPD are two sides of the same coin (like sister signs in astrology), that fundamentally the problems with relationships to self/others are the same, but inverse. it's why a person with npd will crumble and get very 'bdp' when they're unmasked, desperarate to not be rejected/left etc (yknow when you hear a narc guy do the snotty whingy cry after fing furniture everywhere?), and when a pwBpd switches/splits they can get very narc'y, cold, and vengeful.
TV gif. Rihanna gives a smiling, awkward wink to right of frame, then casually points and starts to laugh.

im going to tell people i have a degree in forensic psychology.
I've learnt more from you in the space of a few minutes than I have from all the therapist I've seen over the past 20 years. - and one of those therapist is now one my best friends. 😍
I'm going to advise her to sign up to cc, so she can learn a few things from you.