Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I just seen the video of Dave , T n Angie I assume this is how it all started last night

Angie gives her passwords to lynz , she the only one who uses angies accounts

Also this is a pattern of behaviour with Angie when she’s bang to rights , she flips it to look like the vulnerable one when she fuks up

It was proved she lied about the broccoli and then these messages …. Then she did what she did , same old s with her

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I just seen the video of Dave , T n Angie I assume this is how it all started last night

Also this is a pattern of behaviour with Angie when she’s bang to rights , she flips it to look like the vulnerable one when she fuks up

It was proved she lied about the broccoli and then these messages …. Then she did what she did , same old s with her

Plus her mother called out her lies last night as well.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024

Angie blaming wayne last night

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Filters were on strike last night 😂 of course she’ll claim all these pics are edited, I wouldn’t know how too 🤷‍♀️
The way I see it. Pearl was upset last night for being doxxed and was getting all of the attention SO attention seeking Angie the alchy had to do something to get all the attention on herself 🤔 Poor Pearl wasn't allowed the attention yet poor Pearl being a caring friend to Angie rang the ambulance to her.
I feel sorry for Pearl because that friendship is one sided. Angie doesn't give a flying do about anyone but herself. The SH on a live is clearly attention seeking 🙄 The woman needs to sign herself into rehab and sort herself out before one day, she actually cuts herself badly and it becomes fatal 😢

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
The way I see it. Pearl was upset last night for being doxxed and was getting all of the attention SO attention seeking Angie the alchy had to do something to get all the attention on herself 🤔 Poor Pearl wasn't allowed the attention yet poor Pearl being a caring friend to Angie rang the ambulance to her.
I feel sorry for Pearl because that friendship is one sided. Angie doesn't give a flying do about anyone but herself. The SH on a live is clearly attention seeking 🙄 The woman needs to sign herself into rehab and sort herself out before one day, she actually cuts herself badly and it becomes fatal 😢
Pearl wasn’t Doxed, someone MAY have repeated her vans location, but it’s advertised online, and she regularly tells everyone where her van is.