Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Did pearl ever make an appearance? Surly her and Dave can see right through Angie by now
Yeah, Pearl showed up, denounced Corie, stated she wants everyone to just stop, then Angela was still choosing violence so Pearl exited with "let's just stick to our side of the truce" or something and Angela went "even so..." but stopped herself. 🤣 Pearl & Angela court is cancelled for this week, as they're not in "the mood" now.

Dave joined and tried to point out to Angela that she also needs to stop with the digs and snide remarks, and that it's affecting Taurian's MH too, but Angela did not appreciate this. 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I'd love to have a conversation with her in a controlled environment.
like when hannibal lecter talks that guy a few cells down into 'swallowing his own tongue'.
that tooth looks loose and could get lodged
TV gif. Alexa Demie as Maddie on Euphoria lays on her pink bed very still as she thinks.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
For a diagnosis of alcoholism, at least three of the following occur within the past 12 months:
  • Tolerance: You need more significant amounts of alcohol to feel intoxicated. ✅
  • Withdrawal: If you have a physical dependence on alcohol and try to stop drinking, you may have withdrawal symptoms like nausea or anxiety. ✅
  • Drinking more than intended: You might find that you drink more drinks at any given time than you intend, or you drink for a more extended period. ✅
  • Unsuccessful attempts to quit: Have you tried to cut down or quit alcohol and found yourself unsuccessful in doing so? A potential symptom of alcoholism is the ongoing desire to cut down but the inability to do so. ✅
  • Avoiding things you once enjoyed: You might find that your performance at school or work is diminishing, or you’re spending less time with loved ones because of your drinking. ✅
  • Continual use despite consequences: Whether alcohol is affecting your job, your health, or your relationships, if you keep using it even when knowing it’s harmful, it could be a sign of addiction. ✅

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
For a diagnosis of alcoholism, at least three of the following occur within the past 12 months:
  • Tolerance: You need more significant amounts of alcohol to feel intoxicated. ✅
  • Withdrawal: If you have a physical dependence on alcohol and try to stop drinking, you may have withdrawal symptoms like nausea or anxiety. ✅
  • Drinking more than intended: You might find that you drink more drinks at any given time than you intend, or you drink for a more extended period. ✅
  • Unsuccessful attempts to quit: Have you tried to cut down or quit alcohol and found yourself unsuccessful in doing so? A potential symptom of alcoholism is the ongoing desire to cut down but the inability to do so. ✅
  • Avoiding things you once enjoyed: You might find that your performance at school or work is diminishing, or you’re spending less time with loved ones because of your drinking. ✅
  • Continual use despite consequences: Whether alcohol is affecting your job, your health, or your relationships, if you keep using it even when knowing it’s harmful, it could be a sign of addiction. ✅
1000023967.png
1000023969.png
Drinkaware also agrees that you have a problem, Angela. 🤷‍♂️

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I know you all read on here…..

The first part of helping someone realise that they have an addiction. Is helping them understand it’s a problem.Sitting there saying you do help her off the app but allowing her to constantly live in denial on TikTok isn’t helping anyone.

Angies actions hurt more than just her, yourselves included. If you genuinely cared for her, you would call her out. You can most definitely do this in a nice way.

If Angie was a friend of mine… I’d risk my friendship, to make sure she gets the help she desperately needs.

You’re all the first to call out anyone who ‘affects’ Angies mh or makes her ‘upset’. Let that sink in a minute.

Whilst you all sit back and allow her to

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'd actually just never be friends with someone like Angie anyway. Her alcoholism is the least of her issues. She isn't a nice person when she's sober anyways. But if she was my friend, I'd never get in a box and go live with her, I'd never send her money and I'd never make excuses for her behaviour. I'd offer support behind the scenes but Angie has had that. Remember Max? She took Angie to the hospital once, Angie got loads of information to take away and binned it right outside the hospital. You can't help people who don't want it.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I'd actually just never be friends with someone like Angie anyway. Her alcoholism is the least of her issues. She isn't a nice person when she's sober anyways. But if she was my friend, I'd never get in a box and go live with her, I'd never send her money and I'd never make excuses for her behaviour. I'd offer support behind the scenes but Angie has had that. Remember Max? She took Angie to the hospital once, Angie got loads of information to take away and binned it right outside the hospital. You can't help people who don't want it.
And if these people are so concerned about her, why don't they ask her to stay with them for a few days