Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I think I'd rather watch the new father get arsey with people online... Mylan has the personality of a brick. And not a decent brick, but one of those gross looking bricks you just know has been pissed on down an alleyway and will end up going through the local weirdos' window eventually.
Im just hoping an argument starts

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Good Morning CC, How are we all today??
I haven't slept, my head hurts and I'm all ready pissed off. 👍

How's you?

broken GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000023999.png
Why has he added a Toby Carvery logo? Is he hoping to get sponsored by them? 🤣 I know he begs for a roast, but this seems like he's only a few bad decisions away from living in the Biffa behind Toby's so he has 24/7 access to the scraps. 🤣
Why do the decks say "Poison"? Is that an admittance of his toxic personality? Also, does clicking play on YouTube/Spotify really qualify for you to represent yourself as an actual DJ, Charlie? Plus, what's with the boy? Is that how you see yourself? As a young, attractive, physically fit male with a full head of hair? Because no-one, and I mean absolutely fing no-one, see's you like that...

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Mushroom says no-one can say he's not a creator anymore, because he created the idea of uploading the alphabet as individual letter icons to his sub stickers, so now his subs can write any word without the censors.

He's literally stroking his mushroom furiously over how genius he thinks he is.

Jack Black Genius GIF
How long till people start subbing just to write abuse or to dox! Sub gets cancelled when you get blocked 🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Anybody been watching sam walkers live? he’s doing a competition.. £50 to enter and it’s to be took on this 10 day trip to take faith to spain 🤢the amount of females slavering over him in the comments is unreal. Ya more likely to actually die than get ya leg over
And people a]say he’s not doing it for the money? How many entries is he taking? he should just be covering transportation costs. Faith doesn’t look strong enough to travel yet