Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I used to get on with Sheila, she was sweet and kind. Then it got awkward with Judas, 2Pumps and a little cannibalism 😭 The codes were peculiar I’ll admit but this is all next level. What on earth has happened 😩
Miss blue/ Sheila should really be called Miss purple with all the doxing she does

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I used to get on with Sheila, she was sweet and kind. Then it got awkward with Judas, 2Pumps and a little cannibalism 😭 The codes were peculiar I’ll admit but this is all next level. What on earth has happened 😩
We didn't make it awkward though. She initially started hating me for asking a question. Every day she would harass the thread about starting a fyp show and I suggested she done it and she went mad. Shes always been a weirdo 😂

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Just think when the Skittles Brigade use too many colours, they'll have to move to more advanced names.

Miss Liseran Purple
Mr Citrine
Mrs Burnt Sienna
Miss Quinacridone Magenta
Miss Smaragdine
Mr Nacarat
Miss Periwinkle
Mrs Vermilion
Mr Malachite
Miss Razzmatazz
Mrs Amaranth
Miss Viridian
Mr Cerulean

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Miss blue is upset because she doxxed 2 people as Tenerife Tom, posted their houses and full names, with absolutely no basis, got called out for it, then wasn’t the one who found the Tenerife Tom person so was furious and went on to be part of outing his wife’s business on the internet 😭She also doxed a few of Tenerife toms female mods. She said she’s coming for me and I’m still waiting cause all she’s done so far is post our DM exchange where she acts like the internet mafia. Taste the rainbow ✌🏻

Attachments

• IMG_0066.png
    IMG_0066.png
    422.7 KB · Views: 29
Just think when the Skittles Brigade use too many colours, they'll have to move to more advanced names.

Miss Liseran Purple
Mr Citrine
Mrs Burnt Sienna
Miss Quinacridone Magenta
Miss Smaragdine
Mr Nacarat
Miss Periwinkle
Mrs Vermilion
Mr Malachite
Miss Razzmatazz
Mrs Amaranth
Miss Viridian
Mr Cerulean

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+
Wonder which poor f got miss red and miss orange that's a little embarrassing

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We didn't make it awkward though. She initially started hating me for asking a question. Every day she would harass the thread about starting a fyp show and I suggested she done it and she went mad. Shes always been a weirdo 😂
No you didn’t, it got awkward because she didn’t really get your sense of humour or banter back 🩵

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I was given some Phenergan after my bad accident for anti sickness and nausea and found it helped my sleep , then found out the nytol one night is the drowsy stuff they use in night nurse , they obviously advise not to use long term but it's easy to get if you're struggling , Id say phenergan leaves a lasting lag though so you'd still feel it the day after , I tried the nytol herbal once and it left a nasty taste in my mouth 🤢
I have phenergan in the house snd I take fexofenadine,citirizine & atarax (all anti histamines) nothing makes me drowsy, tried melatonin and zopiclone too. The only thing that works are thc sweets but I only take them once every 4-6 months 😫