Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
WOW WOW WOW

Nanny D left the app and has caused more trouble on tiktok than she did while being on the app.

Snel is still friends with non Irish one hmmm one mocks csa and another has disturbing pictures on the phone
This has been a bit of a revelation? I thought she was off the app because it was toxic and something to do with MH? Am I correct? Well the mean girls have revealed themselves. Seems they are the ones wanting to play detectives, oh well they have shown themselves now.

I can say who bazza backs he backs vegas who stalks women ect he had multiple police cases for harassment of women on mruktiktok side of tiktok. I seen thim in the box the other night I'm sure Vegas done alot to chomp aswell
So update stoney replied in the comments and he threatened to SA her that's this man's character and that's me being serious

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Fishwives on again, this time about the Geordie ones cancer. Again. Do these lot not have anything better to do? Nearly as boring as that Chloe one going on. And on and on. Full of her own self importance.
Much prefer Chloe than the others going up against her. Always knew they were full of s and thought they were something on the app. When in reality they just in a competition who can shout the loudest.