Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m finally back home. Going to quickly clean. Have I missed any hot tea? 👀
I don't even know. I missed this morning, but it seems Angela Vs Brigham is starting for round 3. And Chloe, Bad Gyal and co are at war against Oirish, Snel, ClaireBear, NannyD, Just Manda...

Oh, & ClaireBear's side seem to have an issue with Chomp & Chomping Willow. I don't know why, but do them. We stand by Chomp & Chomping Willow*.

*Of course providing no condemning evidence is released. I doubt it will, but just have to clarify. At the moment it appears that we're back into the madness of "everyone is PLM" except for the actual known people who were... 🙄

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm listening to Chloe, Bad Gyal and that group saying they never knew Oirish was a victim of CSA. That's as believable as the others saying they didn't know about Bad Gyal being in the discord.. Oirish has spoken about it for the last 2 odd years that I've watched her in various lives.
I agree, Kelly was very vocal about being a victim of csa especially when Tiny Tony went for her and called her a pedalo in Angies live last year. If we are aware then surely her own friends or ex friends are aware.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm listening to Chloe, Bad Gyal and that group saying they never knew Oirish was a victim of CSA. That's as believable as the others saying they didn't know about Bad Gyal being in the discord.. Oirish has spoken about it for the last 2 odd years that I've watched her in various lives.
No I think they knew she had been through that but they didn't know who the perpetrator was, that's what I picked up from last night's live anyway

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
No I think they knew she had been through that but they didn't know who the perpetrator was, that's what I picked up from last night's live anyway
Well, either way, Oirish has mentioned it many times so I don't buy it.

From listening to them today it seems they're claiming to have not known at all.

Jay Washington Bull GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
They knew about the SA but they didn’t know about the family member.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I don't even know. I missed this morning, but it seems Angela Vs Brigham is starting for round 3. And Chloe, Bad Gyal and co are at war against Oirish, Snel, ClaireBear, NannyD, Just Manda...

Oh, & ClaireBear's side seem to have an issue with Chomp & Chomping Willow. I don't know why, but do them. We stand by Chomp & Chomping Willow*.

*Of course providing no condemning evidence is released. I doubt it will, but just have to clarify. At the moment it appears that we're back into the madness of "everyone is PLM" except for the actual known people who were... 🙄
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I am so fing done.

I have the worst luck 💀 As I SLEPT, I got stung in the EYE, three times by a WASP. I woke up as pain radiated around my eye and upper cheek, as I screamed at my Husband to bring me their body, dead 🤣

I look like a villager from Animal Crossing 😭

Nintendo Switch GIF
Sorry to laugh but that gif and the absolute chaos i imagine happened makes me giggle 😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I am so fing done.

I have the worst luck 💀 As I SLEPT, I got stung in the EYE, three times by a WASP. I woke up as pain radiated around my eye and upper cheek, as I screamed at my Husband to bring me their body, dead 🤣

I look like a villager from Animal Crossing 😭

Nintendo Switch GIF
Yeah I'd want their dead body too, that's brutal Mrs D, how is it now?