Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Did he eat it??
Angry Pooping GIF
happy season 1 GIF by Sorry For Your Loss

yes

Medusa

It was suggested we try some proper black out curtains in the bedroom to help with sleep , the old ones let street lighting in (only a small amount) hung them earlier, walked into the bedroom and as I'm walking towards the bed the bulb goes in my bedside lamp and I end up tripping on something and end up on the floor. IM NOT EVEN DRUNK! 🤣
At least you know they work. 😭

Last edited:

Medusa

They are discussing vicrose in njhosts live if anyone is bored
This will shock a few people, Vic Rose is someone I know very little about other than she had her children removed from her care and she was banned from tiktok.
I take it she's an absolute scumbag?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
If I’m honest it’s not the act of a that I find funny as I’m acutely aware that it’s not funny. What I enjoy is the level of anger and how triggered people are every time I enter a live. I find it entertaining how others find me and some words I type on a screen so abhorrent it causes mass panic and extreme anger.

That being said I didn’t totally consider the fact that the audience could include those who maybe underage and I assure you that that was without doubt not my intent. All the lives I generally watch are targeted at over 18’s but you’re right I can’t be 100% sure that my content doesn’t reach that audience. It’s something I need to take responsibility for and perhaps adjust my style to still be offensive but at a level that should in the unfortunate circumstance a minor come into contact it wouldn’t be too traumatic.

I’m not this evil, dangerous, sick individual you all try to make me out to be, I’m more of a troll with a more adult level of content.

I’m not promising I’m going to change into a god fearing, fully woke, politically correct guy however I will try to alter my style to take into account the very valid points you’ve made today. You’re the first person to actually speak to to me respectfully and question my actions as opposed to just being outraged.
I can’t relate to that, relishing in other’s anguish and panic. Maybe that’s something you genuinely need to talk to someone about. Angela is a shock jock too, it’s really no wonder that you’ve become her troll - as we are the company we keep.

Did you know that we learn in childhood, how to get attention? Be that by behaving well or acting up. Maybe you can start there because if this enjoyment leaks into real life, the women around you are in danger.

I don’t think what you do is trolling, I think you terrorise people. By all means have fun on the internet but perhaps don’t punch down?

I hope this conversation hasn’t been in vain because I have put aside my judgement to speak with you and hopefully try to get through to your humanity.

I care for CC and most of it’s members and I’ve seen the effects your words have had on them, which is why I wanted to speak to you. Can you blame them for reacting so viscerally.

All of the above is said with sincerity.

I know I could be wasting my time replying to Kesh but if this makes them no longer wish a on others in fear of them being underage - then this awkward conversation is hopefully worth it.