Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I ghost watch everyone because they change like the wind and I never know who's on the warpath with CC 🤣🤣🤣
I get fomo when I ghost watch especially when they're replying to the comments and I've no clue what they're on about.
So I'll risk it for a biscuit. 🙃

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Claire let's be honest dear, you ain't no stoner. I dare you to spend a single evening with me and a pound bag of weed and I promise I will smoke you under the table sweetheart.
Yours sincerely, a REAL stoner 😘
Debi Mazar GIF by YoungerTV

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oi, Irish kel, Manda, snel and Claire, have a gander at the so called made up nursery rhyme that badgyal was singing

I didn’t see this, can you explain please. Irish Kelly is upset today with Bad Gyal Squeak because she sang a nursery rhyme, and it’s somehow sinister? I’m getting so confused 😕

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I didn’t see this, can you explain please. Irish Kelly is upset today with Bad Gyal Squeak because she sang a nursery rhyme, and it’s somehow sinister? I’m getting so confused 😕
Evil eye said something like oh goose for a gander so badgyal started singing this nursery rhyme. According to Irish Kelly badgyal made up a nursery rhyme. I’m hoping Laura downloads it and then it’ll come onto here

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Evil eye said something like oh goose for a gander so badgyal started singing this nursery rhyme. According to Irish Kelly badgyal made up a nursery rhyme. I’m hoping Laura downloads it and then it’ll come onto here
That is seriously nuts! 😂 Yeah she should download it and prove her wrong yet again. Kelly seems like a pathological liar that always wants to be a victim in some way. She needs more terrapi.