Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
And where pray tell was this apparently leaked
cuddle leek GIF

Medusa

Telling the truth. your real name begins with m. i not lying. it were leaked by another account from here ages ago. they no longer here now. i dont want 2 be involved coz i didnt know you didnt know.
Tell me who opened their mouth then, you can't say you don't want to be involved when you've come on here and tried to dox me you daft t.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Telling the truth. your real name begins with m. i not lying. it were leaked by another account from here ages ago. they no longer here now. i dont want 2 be involved coz i didnt know you didnt know.
Ugh you can’t dangle this over her head and hold back, can you not reach out privately? She deserves to know and make sure she can trust those around her.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
If you know who she is cos someone leaked her name why not go to her privately or just keep your mouth shut and say nothing.
Cos look I’m not being funny we’re not like everyone else dying to know who is behind accounts, so don’t come in here with you half ass bullshit
Ffs when are people gonna learn from the mistakes others make trying to come in here causing s

Medusa

Guys, I ain't fussed, Yes, I'm shocked/surprised because my name does begin with an M, but if someone's gonna think I'm stressing about it then they don't know me at all.
I'm more interested in who's got my name in their mouth.

If you're gonna dox me then get it over with, but brace yourself for me coming for you.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Guys, I ain't fussed, Yes, I'm shocked/surprised because my name does begin with an M, but if someone's gonna think I'm stressing about it then they don't know me at all.
I'm more interested in who's got my name in their mouth.

If you're gonna dox me then get it over with, but brace yourself for me coming for you.
Dox her back dox her back
Hype Singing GIF by Dunfermline Athletic Football Club