Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Booty Kiss GIF by Mauro Gatti

cheryl hines show GIF

Medusa

Just watched the last Grand Tour , feeling pretty emotional, boys grew up and looked forward to the Top Gear specials on a Sunday evening, proper family time 😭

top gear parody GIF by UNILAD
We watched it last night its been on our screen for 22 years, I preferred Freddie Flintoff doing it my hubby preferred Clarkson, it'll be missed in our household.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We watched it last night its been on our screen for 22 years, I preferred Freddie Flintoff doing it my hubby preferred Clarkson, it'll be missed in our household.

Clarkson, May & Hammond for me , whilst never agreed with Clarksons actions in the past it got my two boys interested in cars and it's certainly carved in millions of hours of family time over the years for many x

Medusa

Clarkson, May & Hammond for me , whilst never agreed with Clarksons actions in the past it got my two boys interested in cars and it's certainly carved in millions of hours of family time over the years for many x
I liked Freddie in A league of their own so when he grand tour I was already a fan, it was absolutely heartbreaking what happened to him and we recently watched Field of dreams, where he gave underprivileged children a chance to change their lives by teaching then to play cricket. His facial injuries were horrific after his accident and he was a shell of the funny, care free man he one was. It was a hard watch. 🥺