Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Absolutely this 🩵

Trigger warning: relevant SH experience 🙏🏼

As someone nearly 3 years in recovery and 18 years addicted to self harm, I can count on one finger the number of times I “planned” it (too risky to explain, don’t want to upset anyone). All other times were sadly impulsive, frenzied and out of control. That doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone luvs of course but true for a lot unfortunately. For the people who would plan, it was more so part of their routine as a coping mechanism.

In cases of postponing a trigger reaction (akin to Ang’s threat) and planning to self harm at a later point, it would often be as soon as privacy was available.

Source: I’ve done a lot of volunteer counselling and have a lot of hands on (haha let me joke 😭) experience🎗️

Please look after yourselves luvs 🩵
Mrs D, you are so delicate with the way you explain past times where you were at your most vulnerable and I'm sure I'm not alone in thanking you for sharing and giving others who may be suffering some comfort and hope ❤️

Really enjoying your singing posts btw 🥰

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I'll knock your teeth out yeah
winning comedy central GIF by Drunk History
Winner Winner Dance GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mrs D, you are so delicate with the way you explain past times where you were at your most vulnerable and I'm sure I'm not alone in thanking you for sharing and giving others who may be suffering some comfort and hope ❤️

Really enjoying your singing posts btw 🥰
Thank you luv, you’re always so compassionate and supportive 🫂 I was silent for so long and leant on the support of others in recovery - to speak for those of us who couldn’t. Now it’s my turn to be a shoulder 🫶

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Pearls Family Member Is A Rapist. Facts. Pled Guilty Unalived Waiting Sentence & Pearl Dressed It Up Like A Love Story.
All A Gaggle Of fs.

Also I have COVID so this could also be a fever dream 😂

Oh no, hope you feel better soon. I’m considering testing as my head feels like it’s going to explode and I’ve got flu like symptoms.