Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Angie isn’t happy that people have doubted her mental health? I suppose that one time she made out Mama Kazs BPD isn’t an excuse and isn’t even real, is different?🤔
I think she's also said that nobody else is responsible for your MH but this morning everybody is to blame for hers.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Aw has @whatwasthatyousaid still got me on ignore 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Goldbergs 80S GIF by ABC Network

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
How many police visits does it take to trigger further investigation? They’ve been out multiple times for the same issue and nothing has been done? At this point, more action by professional bodies needs to be put in place.
Good thing is its all on record the day will come when they whip her away or her mother reports her

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I think she's also said that nobody else is responsible for your MH but this morning everybody is to blame for hers.
She always says that, unless she needs to use MH as an excuse. She also says if you’re struggling, get off the app. She also says she’s not vulnerable until she wants to use it to stop people calling her out for s she’s done. She’s quite the t, really.

Yes, Angie suffers with her mental health. People need to stop thinking that someone’s mental health is their entire personality. You can be a fing t and have mental health, they are two separate things. Not everyone with BPD is a horrific person. Annoys me so much that when she’s an arsehole, it’s explained away by her mental health. do off

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
She always says that, unless she needs to use MH as an excuse. She also says if you’re struggling, get off the app. She also says she’s not vulnerable until she wants to use it to stop people calling her out for s she’s done. She’s quite the t, really.

Yes, Angie suffers with her mental health. People need to stop thinking that someone’s mental health is their entire personality. You can be a fing t and have mental health, they are two separate things. Not everyone with BPD is a horrific person. Annoys me so much that when she’s an arsehole, it’s explained away by her mental health. do off
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon