Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
if you show your scars people may say you're acting like it's a competition, you're glorifying it, you're promoting it, you're invalidating people who SH & don't leave a mark. It's just not worth getting into. If your scars showed as a by-product of a video, say you were doing an unboxing of a product and oh hello, then that's one thing, but I think the masses will be fs and will not see it as you're just trying to reassure people that you have experience in the topic. Showing your scars adds little to the video, as far as I can see, but leaves yourself wide open for criticism on so many levels, many of them deeply personal.
Never even thought of it that way tbh , fair play 🙌🏻

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵

You absolutely don’t need photos, your posts always come from a good place and people know that. Just speak from your heart as always. Please don’t pressure yourself though x

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵
I agree wholeheartedly… in the SH “community” (I can’t think of a better word so apologies) there seems to be an unwritten etiquette that unhealed scars shouldn’t be on show (unless unavoidable) and that only healed scars may be visible in order to not trigger others etc. which I very much understand.
I find the fact that Angie does it, doesn’t cover them nor attempt to clean them annoys me, it’s triggering as do and selfish of her to potentially ruin other people’s progress because she does want the attention that comes from her actions.

TLDR/ she’s a dick

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Seth Meyers Wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers