Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
If you want to see some fery watch this live.
Lisa Richard’s is another one, her @ is lovinglifexo but she removes her page a lot then comes back. Shes wild and always begging for money for crack. She’s lost her kids,her pets and now her home . Hopefully she’ll get help soon 🙁

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Mad hatter giving advice to court asshat about drinking is hypocrisy at its best!!

And everyone in the comments enabling the deirdre rashid looking fface!!

Aw drink is so bad she's so nice without a drink, do off she's a racist piece of s who mocked SH , I don't give a do who you are and what you have drank you have to have those thoughts in you for them to come out when you are drunk

do off courtass!!!! And get new glasses you milkbottle wearing t

blinking trailer park boys GIF

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Soapy is dribbling on about the same s......bored already and so glad I went bed early I bloody knew the Dave s was a wind up ...mind you I woke through the night and Cla was pulling her flat apart... ripping up lino , her artwork and kitchen surfaces, the breathing was horrendous ....saying she's doing it up one minute then saying it's being demolished in the next, she was on one or on something
AND she's stripping her hair soon and going back to blonde... I hope it falls out

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2024
england
Lisa Richard’s is another one, her @ is lovinglifexo but she removes her page a lot then comes back. Shes wild and always begging for money for crack. She’s lost her kids,her pets and now her home . Hopefully she’ll get help soon 🙁
If she’s American I’ve watched her before, always begging for money for a lift to the ‘clinic’ I think she removes her page unless she goes live. Not seen her for a while

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I have watched her for years. Last night someone pulled up on her. It got crazy!! I honestly don’t think she will ever stop.