Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
So beautyoverdrama claims people followed her around the app and she needed to clear her name but no one knew who she was Pineapples sister until she said it though. Like everyone knew that Pineapple was lying about her sister doing it 🤣🤣
Like how she was begging it up in angies live, giving out that she was pineapples sister. The sisters have then been live almost every day saying the same s like a broken record!
We know, everyone knows it was pineapple ffs🤦🏼‍♀️!!!
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
No way, this is what I’m worried about. I don’t know how they can stop funding though because you got to pay it back when you earn over 27,000. Wankers
I took a VERY long time to get to this point because I had to defer several times due to medical conditions and hospital admissions for surgeries so I wouldn’t graduate within SFE’s timeframe.

I sent them all my medical history to prove that my deferred modules matched up with the times I had surgeries but they said they don’t consider medical exemptions for part time study.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
I'm so sorry. I know it's still awesome, but it's obviously not what you were working towards. 💔
It’s gonna be a diploma in mathematical science so still looks good. My last module was in statistical coding so I’m going to try and improve my skills in that and see where it takes me.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Question for the shorties in here, where’s good for jeans ? I’ve got a short leg and I’m off the curvier build 😆 I really want a pair of wide leg jeans but ones that won’t be 25inches too long. My daughter got a lovely pair from TikTok rebellious jeans or something not sure if anyone’s seen them but they’re actually pretty decent
Short People GIF
I find that Next petite always fit me really well. Can be expensive though on some of them.

Feb 29, 2024
Question for the shorties in here, where’s good for jeans ? I’ve got a short leg and I’m off the curvier build 😆 I really want a pair of wide leg jeans but ones that won’t be 25inches too long. My daughter got a lovely pair from TikTok rebellious jeans or something not sure if anyone’s seen them but they’re actually pretty decent
Short People GIF
M & S are my fav to go to as they do a short leg, there app is pretty good. But I haven't worn jeans for years. I never had trouble in my 20's I'm sure the market isn't as good as it once was for shorties. I'm 4ft 11 just for clarification (love it when spell check picks the correct word 🤣

Medusa

Where the do is J? She organised the phone call between Pearl and pineapple and she's been silent since it kicked off again
Last week i was wondering the same, then i remembered when she was battling and going for live pro she let it slip that she was waiting on some important test results then she stopped her 'bunker' lives. There's a few people including Red telling people who are asking where she is that she has a lot going on right now, and the night she was in angies box after she'd SH angie said "sorry J you have your own stuff going on without having to deal with me" so I'm not sure if she's had some bad new about the test results she was waiting for, because I've hardly seen her in Reds either.