Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Has anyone been watching Zac and heard him say a racial slur? Apparently he said something but I didn’t catch it.
He was steaming earlier 🫣I left the live for 20 mins and came back to a black screen , comments where off , he’s been live all night I been in and out … when he got to his phone who ever was on the phone said he said a racial slur 👀👀👀👀

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
See I don’t have to worry if I’m drunk etc because something like that would never ever come out of my mouth!
I’m a bit of a silly t and tell everyone I love them. Spark up random conversations in the smoking area and try and leap frog random street furniture. I don’t say I’ve shagged animals, relatives or drop racist slurs … or any slurs.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Brian Cox Tiny Violin GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m a bit of a silly t and tell everyone I love them. Spark up random conversations in the smoking area and try and leap frog random street furniture. I don’t say I’ve shagged animals, relatives or drop racist slurs … or any slurs.
I’m exactly the same 😂 everyone’s best mates in the toilets. Or if I’m at a house party, I’ll just go to sleep when I’ve had enough 🤣🙈