Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I can drink a bottle of whiskey, call everyone fing fs, trip over my own shadow and puke it back up again, yet I somehow manage to never drop the fing racial slurs these bastards do. It's not about drinking, it's about you being a racist t and your mask slipping.
Is there a recording of him saying it? What an absolute cretin of a prick

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Has she been drinking 🤔
Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Jesus wept.... How many fs are going to make excuses for yet another t on TT being a straight up racist t!
Having poor mental health, being pissed or high is not an excuse for -
A: being a t
B: being a racist t
And in the fin video there's mother fin fs gifting the racist t!!!
For do sake!!!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Anyone know what exactly happened in Alex's in regards to Tyrone this morning? Was watching his twitch when he came on with baby and he's gunning for Brigham for having him n the baby as a green screen this morning saying it's weird behaviour and he's going to knock him out 😬
Someone commented in here about it earlier, try searching their names to find it. He made a comment about the song and p diddy

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So earlier Alex played Tyrones beautiful video welcoming his daughter and he actually turns around and says (not verbatim) "oh P.diddy did a version of this song that he used in this video, isn't it good he didn't use that because this app would go crazy"

Alex l!! EVEN if Tyrone used the p.diddy version of the song NOT ONE person would say a thing because unlike you Tyrone isn't a fing creepy pervert and the fact you said that on a video of HIS BABY speaks volumes. Not to mention the very next video he played was about someone being disgusting with a cucumber.

How cant they see how weird and disgusting this man is.
@charlies oxygen