deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If he keeps squeezing them, they're going to pop
Screenshot_20240924_231359_TikTok.jpg
Police have arrived
Nbc Walk GIF by Law & Order

Mar 21, 2024
devon
We knew the Police would turn up, happens every single time. What a waste of resources on fing tiktok yet again
Absolutely disgraceful, we can read her like a book, just like the other one, all for views, don’t care who they hurt, worry or scare and what resources are wasted, they both know what they are doing

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Absolutely disgraceful, we can read her like a book, just like the other one, all for views, don’t care who they hurt, worry or scare and what resources are wasted, they both know what they are doing

The people making false repeats need tracking and prosecuting too, they're enabling this and as much as she is at fault, she's not the one reporting it and nothing illegal has happened (I mean maybe a bit of sniff) but not to this degree of police.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Now emz you little t, that's what happens when your hanging your hole off the fellas mouth and looking at the camera like your uncomfortable/ uneasy, there's bound to be someone who actually will take your s seriously and call the fin cops!!!
A whole gang of them showing up coz your just a fin t!

I agree with this, but 99% of people know what she's like, to me it's both sides who are just as bad, her for acting the way she does but the people ringing every week for this bs