Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
i'm just so happy i've found somewhere that streams with subtitles. all my usual movie sites got culled, so i was struggling, but i was more struggling that i was restricted to only english speaking movies. i don't care if this is off-topic, because on-topic has been a fing drag. currently watching "terrified" (2018) from argentina. :love:

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
i'm just so happy i've found somewhere that streams with subtitles. all my usual movie sites got culled, so i was struggling, but i was more struggling that i was restricted to only english speaking movies. i don't care if this is off-topic, because on-topic has been a fing drag. currently watching "terrified" (2018) from argentina. :love:
I can’t watch a movie without subs 😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Depends on if you follow the fishwife drama 🤣🤣🤣
Perry Cox Reaction GIF

😊

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I can’t watch a movie without subs 😭
Same, but I've tried to get by because I can't have the volume up too loud as I'm a night owl. I basically can't hear without subtitles, if you know what I mean. I was more gutted about having to stick to the same old movies, though. Spain, South America, Korea etc are so much better at horror movies. 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Who's Paula? Is she a goodun or a wrongun? Is it OK to repost this one.
She's all right. Biggest drama surrounding her is she googled the symptoms of cancer because one of her (now ex-)friends is diagnosed with it & she then questioned the validity. sty, but tbh with the way the app is with scammers I don't entirely blame her.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Same, but I've tried to get by because I can't have the volume up too loud as I'm a night owl. I basically can't hear without subtitles, if you know what I mean. I was more gutted about having to stick to the same old movies, though. Spain, South America, Korea etc are so much better at horror movies. 🤣
I’m exactly the same, too many mumblers in movies 😭 I love foreign horrors 😍 I recently grabbed “The Guilty”, more so a thriller but a good Danish movie 🎬