Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Also if everyone remembers when she started claiming she had BPD was after her last doctor visit. The same doctor visit that she later admitted never happened. So her bpd is a google diagnosis.
She has shown some sort of diagnosis letter I think redredwine has the pic of it, it's in here somewhere

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She returned but the way she's been talking is like she never went away, Angie was shocked to learn her and eternity had been speaking this whole entire time
Shes 💯 been around on a fake account and active in the background. A few weeks ago Angie accidently unmuted whilst on the phone to her and we heard Nannygee get angry that people knew she was on the call to angie.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Why is this making me emotional 😭

Oh because I’m old as s 😒

Love this, I think I think we are around the same age Mrs D. The positive is not caring what others think. I am who I am and I have good people in my life, the opinions of people who don’t really know me no longer bothers me 🩵

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Sick Get Well Soon GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Hope everyone under the weather feels better soon xx
You carry on drinking those cocktails you'll be with us soon 😈

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Actually Angie you daft t, personality disorders have been over diagnosed because when doing the psychometrics for them they haven't been controlling for neuro divergence.
Especially in women with regards to borderline/eupd.
She's not had her psychometrics even done, in 40 minutes?! She's turned up, read Google and wanted diazepams
LIAR
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+
American Horror Story Liar GIF

I'm addressing Angie specifically here not poopooing anyone else's diagnosis. Unless your Angie. Or purple frida

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
There is some sort of NHS protocol for bpd tho, or there was, I can't remember the name for it but it was to do with a & e and leaving the police handle it because they assume the person is lying/being manipulative. Which to people dealing with someone with bpd it can seem like - but it's not intentional manipultion, it's like crossed wires, it's because the emotional and indivual reality flips so quickly, depersonalition or dissociation can happen, it's like rapid bipolar sessions.

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Actually Angie you daft t, personality disorders have been over diagnosed because when doing the psychometrics for them they haven't been controlling for neuro divergence.
Especially in women with regards to borderline/eupd.
She's not had her psychometrics even done, in 40 minutes?! She's turned up, read Google and wanted diazepams
LIAR
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+
American Horror Story Liar GIF

I'm addressing Angie specifically here not poopooing anyone else's diagnosis. Unless your Angie. Or purple frida
This woman really is something else in just over 30mins she had been in the doctors, been shopping in Morrisons and sat at the table halfway through her breakfast, and said they said no to diazepam and just been referred she said this about 40 times that day, is she saying something else now, not able to watch till later,