Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Loving my hair but it didn't go to plan 🤣 first I went to B&M to find the fake 'tutti fruities' but couldn't find them. I asked and I was told 'if we have any they will be down the sweet Isle. Got to hair dressers and was only booked in for a cut. I had been booked in last Friday but cancelled due to the flu. My hair badly needed washing due to me putting a wax on to stop the wispy bits 🤣

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Loving my hair but it didn't go to plan 🤣 first I went to B&M to find the fake 'tutti fruities' but couldn't find them. I asked and I was told 'if we have any they will be down the sweet Isle. Got to hair dressers and was only booked in for a cut. I had been booked in last Friday but cancelled due to the flu. My hair badly needed washing due to me putting a wax on to stop the wispy bits 🤣
Aww did you have it cut through?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
It escaped from the cat box while going into the vets. But for him to stand there and shout her name and now his sister is there the monkey will just move further away. He's not listening to people or taking any advice. I've know Romanian street rescue dogs go missing as soon as they are handed over to the foster family. They are confused scared and trapping teams have been very helpful. They set up cameras traps get the drones out. You don't stand there shouting the animals name. I've given up telling him, someone even pinned my comment and I've even offered to go in the box to tell him
He wuld be better taking all the advice he can, at this point

Be proud of yourself marshy that you even made it in there and sat down for that cut ❤️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Coat off back and on the floor. She's on a fing pub crawl. Where next? The landing
Happy New Year GIF by HBO