Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Already victims? You can’t call a child a victim and assume they will be abused their entire life
I didn't mean it to come across like that. I'm trying to say that adults can be victims of S/A that have already had trauma as a child, due to wanting to be loved and in a toxic situation. Sorry properly not coming across in the right way

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yum Yums are okay, Yumnuts on the other hand are god tier 🤤
😮 I have a mighty need!

new york city rain GIF by CBS

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I didn't mean it to come across like that. I'm trying to say that adults can be victims of S/A that have already had trauma as a child, due to wanting to be loved and in a toxic situation. Sorry properly not coming across in the right way
No it really isn’t coming across in the right way. That’s like saying trauma I could have had as a child will make me some kind of victim in my adult life. Nobody should ever be referred to as a victim who has came out of the other side of trauma

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Did anyone see Eq compare Tyrone feeding his baby to AQlion holding his baby 😡 the comments went wild 😡,,, defo too far EQ
She knows she's becoming less relevant by the day. People en masse don't even react to her because they know she's trying to bait people, so she's having to go lower to try and get that attention fix.