Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Where’s our wee Marshy @Little Marshmallow
Dessert Smash GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
This is why I beleive Angie defends wrong uns, every single thing she defends or says vile things about I truly beleive she has inflicted this on others, I think she committed dv, I think she harassed and stalked her ex, SHE is an abuser which is why she rides so hard for them!
However I do not believe she has been assaulted in any way. I can just see it, her physically assaulting her ex and the minute he got up or pushed her away she screamed abuse. She is the lowest of the low

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I'd imagine so with the amount of gfms he's had in the past
He rescues one dog and he's declared a saint. What about the animal sanctuary's out there that are inundated with poor wee animals, with no funding. Takis shelter in Crete being one of them. That man does a sterling job and never turns a dog or cat away

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This is why I beleive Angie defends wrong uns, every single thing she defends or says vile things about I truly beleive she has inflicted this on others, I think she committed dv, I think she harassed and stalked her ex, SHE is an abuser which is why she rides so hard for them!
However I do not believe she has been assaulted in any way. I can just see it, her physically assaulting her ex and the minute he got up or pushed her away she screamed abuse. She is the lowest of the low
she's said before that she used to drive-by her bloke's (at the time) house to see if he was where he said he was, that she put a tracker on his car, that she used to provoke him into an argument. her story has become more elaborate over the years and i do believe she cherry picks elements from what others share to integrate into her own. she's an pure projector, deflector and martyr.

He rescues one dog and he's declared a saint. What about the animal sanctuary's out there that are inundated with poor wee animals, with no funding. Takis shelter in Crete being one of them. That man does a sterling job and never turns a dog or cat away
The bits I watched of him it's almost like he was making those poor men slave for him because he would wand his cash around. The man is absolutely repulsive whether he saved that dog or not her recovery really begins now and where is he, he's busy living his best life in Ireland. But exactly this all those women who dropped their knickers for him but wouldn't spend a penny on a real cause.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
do them. they should let their animals roam free. better they die after an hour in the wild than live years in a safe environment with controlled freedom.

gonna add this disclaimer because i can feel the "omgz". i am being sarcastic, mimicking what angela says. don't be a t.

Last edited: