Elsewhere
So did Corie actually message anyone? I'm muddled up, which isn't hard for me
Based on his call, yes, but it's someone pretending to be 14 as a decoy. 🤷‍♂️

season 7 episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Based on his call, yes, but it's someone pretending to be 14 as a decoy. 🤷‍♂️

season 7 episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

AFAIK, if the phone call was `sexual` then he could be arrested, if he believed it to be a 14 year old. However they usually want more than just a 10 second phone call, don't they usually have logs that last weeks/months?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"Hmm, someone is trying to set me up, accusing me of speaking to minors in an inappropriate manner. I know, I'll keep texting and calling them and stay on live acting like it's all hilarious. That's a much better idea than contacting the police on the non-emergency number and reporting a potential breach of the peace, harassment and intimidation."

blah blah blah GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
AFAIK, if the phone call was `sexual` then he could be arrested, if he believed it to be a 14 year old. However they usually want more than just a 10 second phone call, don't they usually have logs that last weeks/months?
For the police to bother with it it's gotta show intent to meet/severely inappropriate, in my opinion. You shouldn't continue to message someone once they've told you they're underage, but it's not going to be taken very seriously unless they can show he's trying to break the law. This is just ridiculous and an absolute waste of resources.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If anything sexual was said, he's fed.

Screaming in anger, suck my dick to a minor is a crime.
hd quality GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Now he's giving an address out that he thinks could be this Kam guy. Just imagine for a second the address he just doxed isn't actually this Kam person and has a vulnerable person living inside of it
Absolute arsehole. Even if it is his address, does he know if children live there? Or vulnerable adults? To give it out repeatedly on live is just immature t behaviour.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Absolute arsehole. Even if it is his address, does he know if children live there? Or vulnerable adults? To give it out repeatedly on live is just immature t behaviour.

Kam is bound to have people who dislike him because of what he does , like you say imagine children live at that address! Honestly, some people don't have a fing brain cell in them