Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
do off kerry! muted me. I only said “angie do ya even see ya neice” fragile little t!
She's muted me about 5 times.

I'm going to WhatsApp Pissy when she's receptive (sober) and get the t fed over.

Yeah yeah yeah Kerry, that's right, you're not in the whatsapp group and I am. Confused?
Animated GIF

Is she really concerned because a child said they were hungry?
do me, she better not ever hear my daughter. She once told me she was hungry and her dinner was sat right in front of her. Angie hasn't a clue.

What about all the times Sheila came into her room saying she was hungry.
It's nothing but baiting they've had a call and planned it the know talking on kids is going to get the reaction they want

Apr 1, 2024
IRELAND
Is she really concerned because a child said they were hungry?
do me, she better not ever hear my daughter. She once told me she was hungry and her dinner was sat right in front of her. Angie hasn't a clue.

What about all the times Sheila came into her room saying she was hungry.
My 4 year old told me she was hungry this evening. That was after she had a banana, 4 yogurts and an apple! Angie is not a parent and she knows f**k all about parenting.

May 16, 2024
fopia
Angela, not everyone has to be like your sister and your niece. Your sister and your niece mean literally nothing to us. We don't know them. They are not our moral compass. They are not our life coaches. They can do whatever the do they want, but so can everyone else. 🤣🤣🤣 Shame you don't follow their example, though, as you appear to hold them in such high regard. 🖕