Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
Is that Michelle Sold Ma Hole But didn't get it Filled Michelle?? The Scottish financial wizard?
Scottish financial wizard..
The Lion King Lol GIF

May 16, 2024
fopia
I hope Shelia decides to, in a state of hallucinating delirium, spread drawing pins on the floor from Angela's bedroom door to the bathroom. I hope those drawing pins are rusty. I hope Angela hasn't had a tetanus shot since 1992. I hope she fails to clean the wounds. I hope they get infected. I hope she has to go to hospital. I hope she comes into contact with MRSA. I hope the doctors are negligent and do not diagnose her promptly. I hope the wounds also become necrotic. I hope they livestream it for medical studies open to the public. I hope it is a prolonged experience.

Have The Day You Deserve GIF by Acero Training Series

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I hope Shelia decides to, in a state of hallucinating delirium, spread drawing pins on the floor from Angela's bedroom door to the bathroom. I hope those drawing pins are rusty. I hope Angela hasn't had a tetanus shot since 1992. I hope she fails to clean the wounds. I hope they get infected. I hope she has to go to hospital. I hope she comes into contact with MRSA. I hope the doctors are negligent and do not diagnose her promptly. I hope the wounds also become necrotic. I hope they livestream it for medical studies open to the public. I hope it is a prolonged experience.

Bit of penicillin, you know - for the pain.

Can we add that the only juice available will be broccoli flavour

May 16, 2024
fopia
Bit of penicillin, you know - for the pain.
I hope she is allergic to all known antibiotics. I hope the bacteria is immune to the effects of even the strongest opioid painkillers. I hope they cannot find a vein for an IV saline drip. I hope all fluids and solids taste of sewage that has been cooked in the sun. I hope ...

Discontinued. t. Where's the next account to report... 🖕🏻🤣